What Personal Information We CollectYour TM Products work in conjunction with a user account on TrioMotionFIT.com(a "User Account"). You can alter and correct any personal information created within the Product and Service by logging into your User Account.
- When you sign up for a User Account, you are required to provide an email address (which will be used as your login ID) and to create an account password (collectively the "Registration Information"). You will also need to provide additional personal details to your User Account, such as height, weight, gender, and age.
- Information sent wirelessly from your TM Product to the Service is stored in your TM User Account.
- Information that you add manually to the Service is stored in your TM User Account.
- When you elect to share data from your TM User Account with others, we collect the information you provide about those individuals such as their name and email address.
- We collect industry standard log data about the browser and operating system you are using, the address of the external or internal page that referred you, your IP address at the time of account creation and keep a log of the pages that you visit on the Services in association with your IP address. We also collect the IP address associated with the device running the TM mobile app each time you sync.
- We collect location data provided by your mobile device. You must first enable location services when you download the TM mobile application or an updated version of the app. You can then turn location on and off within the app to activate optional features. You can opt-out of location services at any time.
- We collect activity data from your TM Product.
How We Use Your Personal InformationTM will not use your personal information for purposes other than those listed in this Policy unless we obtain your consent first. TM uses your personal information to:
- Provide you with the Service;
- Analyze Site and Service usage and improve the Service;
- Analyze Product usage and improve TM Products;
- Deliver to you any administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the TM Products and Service;
- Provide you with updates regarding TM Products and Services;
- Perform internal research and development and project planning;
- Troubleshoot problems with TM Products or the Service, and detect and protect against error, fraud, or other illegal activity; and
Disclosure to Third Parties
TM may also share your personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, order fulfillment, product delivery, customer data management, customer research, and the like. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever TM does business.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users, or if we are required to do so by any applicable law, rule, regulation, subpoena, or other legal process. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Use of Aggregated Anonymous User Data
TM may disclose non-personally identifiable aggregated user data, such as aggregated gender, age, height, weight, and usage data gathered from TM Products (without the inclusion of a user’s name or other identifying information) to:
- Organizations approved by TM that conduct research into health and wellness;
- Companies providing products and services to TM related to TM products and the Services;
- Users of the Service for purposes of comparison of their personal health and wellness situation relative to the broader community; and
- Advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes.
Cookies and Other Technology
The Site and Service may use "cookies" and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifies in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your Web browser on your computer’s hard drive. These technologies tell us which parts of our Site you have visited, limit the number of times you see a TM offer, or help us alert you to software compatibility issues or better determine which TM offers you may like to see. They are also used to analyze and improve our Service’s design and functionality.
If you choose to delete cookies from your device or block them from being stored on your device, please note that the full functionality of the Service may not be available to you.
"Web beacons" are images embedded in a Web page or email for the purpose of measuring and analyzing Site usage and activity. TM, or third-party service providers acting on our behalf, may use Web beacons to help us analyze Site usage and improve the Service.
Contests, Giveaways, and SurveysFrom time to time, TM may offer you the opportunity to participate in contests, giveaways and other promotions. Any information submitted in connection with such activities will be treated in accordance with this Policy, except as specifically set forth in the rules for those contests, giveaways or promotions. From time to time, TM may also ask you to participate in surveys designed to help TM improve the Service. Any personal information provided to TM in connection with any survey will be used only in relation to that survey and as elsewhere set forth in this Policy.
ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifying information, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Your Right to Delete Your DataIf you would like to cancel your TM account, you may do so by emailing info@TrioMotionFIT.com. When you request cancellation of your account, your personally identifiable information will be deleted, including but not limited your email address and name. Archival copies of your account information that exist within our back-up system will be deleted in accordance with our normal back-up expiration schedule. Following cancellation or termination of your account, TM may continue to utilize de-identified and anonymized historical data associated with your use of the TM Products.
Email Communications From UsWe may provide our registered users with weekly summaries of their User Account data and email alerts. We may also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters. TM subscribers have the ability to opt-out of receiving our weekly summaries and promotional emails and to terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions provided in such emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of Service-related emails, such as email alerts.
We use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your data and to protect TM accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
When you register for the Service, TM requires a password from you for your privacy and security. This password is stored in an encrypted fashion on our systems.It is important to understand that these precautions apply only to our Site and systems. We exercise no control over how your information is stored, maintained, or displayed by third parties or on third-party sites.
Privacy Complaints by European Union CitizensTM’s Services are hosted and operated entirely in the United States and are subject to United States law. Any personal information that you provide to TM is being provided to TM solely in the United States and will be hosted on United States servers. You consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States. If you are accessing the Services from outside the United States, please be advised that United States law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
Updates to this PolicyWe may update this Policy periodically. The date last revised appears at the top of the Policy. Changes take effect immediately upon posting.